Deloitte is currently searching for an Assistant in the Audit department at our office in Moscow.
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
Deloitte is always open for bright ambitious graduates and last year students, who are interested in working for us.
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with Russian and international accounting standards
- Working as part of a team checking client’s financial documents and providing client-focused services
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- Ability to work as part of a team and on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse information and learn quickly
- Willingness to travel extensively within Russia and C.I.S.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills
- Competitive market level salary
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Support in gaining a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA)