SAP Implementation practice — Consulting
Deloitte is looking for students on SAP Implementation practice — Consulting position.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and last year students to join Deloitte Moscow practice for Summer Internship programme.
Our SAP Practice is deeply experienced in the full range of implementation challenges; from the complex, global ERP projects through to rapid, mid-market projects. From operating virtual teams across multiple locations and time zones to navigating variations in local and regional business practices, regulations and cultures, we stage complex deployments in ways that maximize benefits and manage risk. As a leading SAP partner, Deloitte offers a complete range of implementation services - from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
- University degree (or be a final year student), preferably in economics, financial management or accounting
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management, accounting, logistics are welcomed
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Math / Math-Business
- ERP-related program (i.e. SAP, Oracle)
- Internship duration: 2 months (July-August 2015). It is a full time employment. Reasonable compensation package will be provided
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Consulting Department of our CIS practice on permanent basis