Industries & Operations group — Consulting
Deloitte is looking for students on FIndustries & Operations group position.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and last year students to join Deloitte Moscow practice for Summer Internship programme.
If you are willing to work hard, demonstrate initiative and potential, and you are interested in getting unique practical experience within a leading international company, we want to hear from you.
- University degree (or be a final year student)
- Ability to work full time
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management, accounting, logistics are welcomed
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English
- Internship duration: 2 months (July-August 2015). It is a full time employment. Reasonable compensation package will be provided
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Consulting Department of our CIS practice on permanent basis